- 22 July 2019
- Tough Transition in Turkey
- A transman has been thrown out of female student accommodation, highlighting the barriers to transitioning in an often conservative society.
- By Zeynepgul Alp
- 18 July 2019
- Bosnian Fake News Fighters Take Heart
- Knowing your foe is the first step in a campaign strategy, as a new study reveals. First in a series on disinformation in the Balkans.
- By Darko Brkan
- 17 July 2019
- Fighting Windmills
- The fight against disinformation in Bulgaria is almost nonexistent, says journalist Ivan Georgiev in an interview with Global Voices.
- By Metamorphosis Foundation
- 10 July 2019
- Educated Young Turks Seeking Their Future Abroad
Turkey is seeing a brain drain driven by more than just rising unemployment.
- By Cagri Sari
- 4 July 2019
- Super-Nova Explosion Blasts Bulgarian Media Universe
Local investors gain control of a huge media conglomerate, raising questions about their cozy ties with the ruling party.
- By Milka Stoycheva
- 26 June 2019
- Albania’s Vote of No Confidence
Battered by more damaging wiretaps, Prime Minister Rama admits his country is not ready to join the EU.
- By Ky Krauthamer
© Transitions Online 2019. All rights reserved. ISSN 1214-1615
Published by Transitions o.s., Baranova 33, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic.