Support independent journalism in Central & Eastern Europe.
Donate to TOL!
The overall aim of this project is to build local capacity in Bosnia and Herzegovina to combat propaganda, disinformation and misinformation.. Donor: TransitionTransition Promotion Program of the Czech Foreign Ministry, UNICEF
Fighting disinformation in Bosnia and Herzegovina through training programs for families, educators, journalists and the wider public.
Partners: Mediacenter Sarajevo
● Trainings, workshops, and learn-by-doing activities for children and young people as well as their parents and relatives that develop critical thinking, media message processing, and internet literacy skills.
● Eduthon for government officials, parents, and educators on how propaganda and disinformation can be addressed through media literacy
● In person and online trainings for ‘informal’ educators (teachers, lecturers, social workers, librarians) on understanding media literacy and how to teach it along with the release of media literacy resources.
● Study trip to the Czech Republic for educators to learn about disinformation and how to combat it, followed with the release of an media literacy education video based on the program.
● In person trainings and online information verification workshops for journalists and their involvement in outreach activities such as school visits and family excursions to media outlets.