- 18 June 2019
- A Long, Slow Pour
- The ongoing Czech beer week in London is part of a long-brewed plan, taking beermaking from a medieval craft to a quality niche export sector.
- By Victoria Roberts
- 13 June 2019
- Between Tanks and Knitting Needles
1989 and 2019 in Prague and Beijing. From Sinopsis.
- By Martin Hala
- 10 June 2019
- The Long Wait Finally Ends
Does the inclusion of achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism, in Turkish disability legislation mark a change in social attitudes to disability?
- By Uygar Gultekin
- 6 June 2019
- Remodeling the Czech Definition of Beauty
- The New Aliens agency must balance the challenges of business with the difficult dream of transforming ideas of beauty – unchanged for decades.
- By Talia Wiener
- 28 May 2019
- Praising Stillness Amid the Whirlwind
During his state visit to Bulgaria in early May, the pope offered words of contemplation for the Bulgarian Orthodox Church.
- By Boyko Vassilev
- 20 May 2019
- How Turkish Food Turned Sexy
- Turkish chefs are experimenting with new ways of “sharing” food – increasingly through social media.
- By Emel Altay
© Transitions Online 2019. All rights reserved. ISSN 1214-1615
Published by Transitions o.s., Baranova 33, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic.