Why apply for the Foreign Correspondent course?
- Get practical training from experienced journalists, who all have a great track record with internationally respected media.
- Learn how to carve out your place in a changing profession and make it work financially.
- File a story from Prague with guidance from the trainers - giving you an invaluable real taste of international reporting.
- Learn how to shoot illustrative photos to accompany your article, an essential skill in a profession that increasingly values multimedia proficiency.
- Receive advice on how to pitch your ideas to editors.
- Meet other aspiring journalists from all over the world.
- Spend nine days in Prague, one of Europe's most beautiful cities!
- 100% of the participants from the July 2011 course said that they would recommend it to their friends or colleagues.
Why TOL Training?
TOL Training is part of Transitions, a non-profit media development organization based in Prague. We run a variety of programs – residential, distance learning, seminars, internships, and coaching – with two main aims: to offer practical journalism training, and to help participants either improve existing media outlets or set up new ones. We also publish Transitions Online, a respected magazine covering Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union so visit the site if you want to see the kind of serious journalism that we believe in.
Click here to apply to join the course or contact Renat Isch if you have any questions about the course.