The intensive, five-day course gives participants a practical introduction to photojournalism, with knowledge gained in expert lectures applied the same day in practical shooting exercises.
So why apply?
- It’s a great, practical introduction to photojournalism.
- Our trainers are professional photographers and photo editors, so you’ll learn skills you can really apply, not just theory.
- You’ll end the course with your own photo essay, shot and edited under expert guidance.
- 100% of previous participants said that they would recommend the course to a friend.
- Lectures are mixed with practical shooting projects, so you'll apply your new knowledge and skills immediately.
- You’ll be part of an international group, making new friends and contacts.
- The course is held in Prague, one of Europe’s most beautiful cities!