- 29 June 2015
- Armenian Protests Continue, Macedonia Adds to Greek Bank Woes
Plus, a bid to create a war crimes court in Kosovo falters, and a pro-EU mayor wins re-election in Moldova’s capital.
- By Timothy Spence
- 26 June 2015
- IS Plants a Flag in North Caucasus, No Serbian Trial for Ex-Bosniak Commander
Plus, Kosovo hits allegedly Iran-linked groups, and Hungary’s tobacco-trade reform raises competition concerns.
- By Barbara Frye, Ioana Caloianu, Evgeny Deulin, and Thomas Chan Tsz Chun
- 23 June 2015
- Kyiv Accuses Volunteer Fighters of Rape and Torture, Hundreds Arrested at Yerevan Price Protest
Plus, Yanukovych makes half-hearted apology for Maidan killings; activists plan to deliver banned abortion drugs to Poland via UAV.
- By Ky Krauthamer, Ioana Caloianu, and Evgeny Deulin
- 18 June 2015
- Anger Over Hungary’s Anti-Migrant Border Fence, ECHR Rules on First Armenia-Azerbaijan Cases
Plus, HRW warns that Dagestan authorities are targeting a Muslim group, and a Russian NGO targeted by ‘foreign agent’ law is closing.
- By Brian Kenety, Ioana Caloianu and Evgeny Deulin
© Transitions Online 2015. All rights reserved. ISSN 1214-1615
Published by Transitions o.s., Baranova 33, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic.