- 3 July 2015
- Moscow Blasts Draft MH17 Report, UN Asks Hungary to Rethink Tighter Asylum Proposals
Plus, a self-described IS militant uses social media to denounce his native Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan fumes over a separatist’s invitation to London.
- By Piers Lawson, Ioana Caloianu, Evgeny Deulin, and Thomas Chan Tsz Chun
- 1 July 2015
- Siemens Reportedly Skirts Sanctions on Crimea, Kremlin Slates UN Srebrenica Resolution
Plus, EU to help ‘frontline’ Hungary with migrant influx, and energy challenges lie ahead for Kazakhstan.
- By Clare Speak, Ioana Caloianu, Evgeny Deulin, and Thomas Chan Tsz Chun
- 25 June 2015
- Bosnia Gets a Historic Wartime Rape Ruling, Romania’s Embattled Leader Takes Sick
- Plus, Kyrgyzstan’s ‘gay propaganda’ bill clears another hurdle and Central Europeans mull the workings of Russia’s energy giants.
- By Brian Kenety, Ioana Caloianu, Evgeny Deulin, and Thomas Chan Tsz Chun
- 24 June 2015
- Moscow Livid Over U.S. Arms Shipments to Its Border, Trans-Asian Pipeline Inches Ahead
Plus, Russian authorities slap down a consumer group for questioning the takeover of Crimea, and Kyrgyz nationalists go head to head with the Kremlin over a World War I ‘genocide.’
- By Ky Krauthamer, Ioana Caloianu, Evgeny Deulin, and Thomas Chan Tsz Chun
- 22 June 2015
- Kremlin Aide Warns U.S. Against Arms Deployment, Slovak Schools Slammed Over Roma Policies
Plus, Tajikistan moves to silence renegade special forces commander, and the UN blasts Hungary’s anti-immigrant billboards.
- By Timothy Spence
© Transitions Online 2015. All rights reserved. ISSN 1214-1615
Published by Transitions o.s., Baranova 33, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic.