- 27 October 2014
- Vote Cements Ukraine’s East-West Divide, Kyrgyzstan Urged to Scrap Anti-Gay Bill
Plus, Albania and Serbia cry foul over a UEFA ruling, and Caucasus leaders to meet over Nagorno-Karabakh.
- By Timothy Spence
- 24 October 2014
- Ukraine Girds for Election Interference, U.S. Businessmen Claim Shakedown in Albania
Plus, expat Russian journalists aim to beam news back home, and Georgia jails ex-officials for prison torture.
- By Barbara Frye, Klein Aleardi, Ioana Caloianu, and Anders Ryehauge
- 23 October 2014
- Poroshenko Bloc Tipped to Win Ukraine Elections, Kosovo Enters Olympic Movement
Plus, Zagreb’s jailed mayor thunders his innocence and Hungary steps up the pressure on a Norwegian-funded NGO.
- By Ky Krauthamer, Klein Aleardi, and Ioana Caloianu
© Transitions Online 2014. All rights reserved. ISSN 1214-1615
Published by Transitions o.s., Baranova 33, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic.