- 24 October 2014
- Ukraine Girds for Election Interference, U.S. Businessmen Claim Shakedown in Albania
Plus, expat Russian journalists aim to beam news back home, and Georgia jails ex-officials for prison torture.
- By Barbara Frye, Klein Aleardi, Ioana Caloianu, and Anders Ryehauge
- 23 October 2014
- Poroshenko Bloc Tipped to Win Ukraine Elections, Kosovo Enters Olympic Movement
Plus, Zagreb’s jailed mayor thunders his innocence and Hungary steps up the pressure on a Norwegian-funded NGO.
- By Ky Krauthamer, Klein Aleardi, and Ioana Caloianu
- 22 October 2014
- Cluster Bomb Charge Stings Kyiv, New Balkan Governments in the Offing
Plus, Hungary proposes a tax on Internet data and Tajikistan claims it foiled a major Islamist terror attack.
- By Ky Krauthamer, Barbara Frye, Jack Nicholson, and Anders Ryehauge
© Transitions Online 2014. All rights reserved. ISSN 1214-1615
Published by Transitions o.s., Baranova 33, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic.