Support independent journalism in Central & Eastern Europe.
Donate to TOL!
The overall aim of this project is to increase Moldovan citizens’ understanding and involvement in issues of public concern. Donor: Transition Promotion Program of the Czech Foreign Ministry
Overall Objective: The overall aim of this project is to increase Moldovan citizens’ understanding and involvement in issues of public concern.
Partners: Rise Moldova, MediaPoint, AGER
1. To boost awareness about political candidates.
2. To increase the involvement of bloggers in civic and political matters.
3. To create open data initiatives that will contribute to transparent spending of public
funds and public activism.
- Creation and development of an electoral platform
- Gathering data and information on elections to enable investigations and the
monitoring of the elections in all the regions of Moldova
- Debating important topics in Moldova including elections through Debates.md
- Strengthening the community of bloggers and vloggers through Blogtop.md
- Developing a digital platform for monitoring and reporting on public procurement
- Journalistic investigation on public procurement
- Improving the IDNO.md company register with visualized data
- Production and publication of various TOL content
- Participation of project leaders at Point Conference
Summer journalism program: Going on Assignment in Prague: 7 July 2018 - 22 July 2018 - Practical training by respected journalists and media professionals.
Early Bird discount! Save 305 USD, if paid before March 15, 2018
The Moldovan Diaries is a multimedia, interactive examination of the country's ethnic, religious, social and political identities by Paolo Paterlini and Cesare De Giglio.
This innovative approach to story telling gives voice to ordinary people and takes the reader on the virtual trip across Moldovan rural and urban landscapes.
It is a unique and intimate map of the nation.