- 27 May 2015
- What It’s Like to Be Hated Online in Russia
Four targets of abuse share their stories. From Afisha/the New East Network.
- By Nina Nazarova
- 25 May 2015
- Upset in Polish Presidency Vote, Police Seek Chechen in Nemtsov Probe
Plus, report finds evidence of ‘ongoing war crimes’ in eastern Ukraine, and UN rights officials raise red flags in Macedonia and Hungary.
- By Timothy Spence
- 22 May 2015
- Evidence Mounts of Russian Action in Ukraine, Serbian Defense Chief Accused of Corruption
Plus, the Kremlin says the West is destabilizing Macedonia, and Kyrgyzstan joins the Eurasian Union.
- By Barbara Frye, Evgeny Deulin
- 11 May 2015
- Media Serfdom in Ukraine
The Revolution of Dignity did not extend to the country’s press. From openDemocracy.
- By Otar Dovzhenko
- 5 May 2015
- Russian Military Peeps Into Latvia, Moldovans Demand Action on Huge Bank Scandal
Plus, Finland’s Sanoma pulls out of Russian media market and an Uzbek Cold Warrior dies after a lifetime of struggle against communism.
- By Ky Krauthamer, Ioana Caloianu, Evgeny Deulin, and Casper Frederiksen
© Transitions Online 2015. All rights reserved. ISSN 1214-1615
Published by Transitions o.s., Baranova 33, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic.